Servier Medical EOOD is an international company, its activity in Bulgaria being marketing of the products of Servier, a leading manufacturer of medicines in Europe. The activity of the company is conducted in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the applicable national legislation.
- The reason for collecting your personal data.
- The reason for processing them
- How long we keep your personal data
- Whether we intend to transfer your data to another country
- Whether we use means for automated decision making and profiling
The personal data we have received arethrough your direct use of our Site for one of following reasons:
- Information request
- Performance of the test “Are you at a risk from varicose veins?”
- Information letter subscription
As a controller of your personal data we guarantee, that
- Your personal data shall be processed in a lawful and fair manner.
- Processing and storage of your personal data shall be performed using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Your personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary.
- You are entitled to all you rights under the provisions of the Regulation of data protection and the applicable law.
The purpose for collecting and processing your personal data is to be able to provide specific information requested by you. The lawful basis for processing of your personal data are either specific regulatory requirements or your explicit consent to the using your personal data.
In order to guarantee the security of processing and keeping of your personal data, we implement appropriate technical or organizational measures, including but not limited to:
- Company policies for data security and personal data protection in compliance with law requirements.
- Statements from our employees regarding confidentiality and personal data protection.
- Appropriate procedures and techniques for data transmission through secure communication channels.
- Appropriate policies for storage of documents containing personal data and their deletion after they are no longer necessary.
- Adequate measures against accidental loss or damage of documents.
Your personal data shall be stored for 2 (two) years for the purpose of providing information or services required by you, or until you decide to place a request “to be forgotten”.
We guarantee that you are entitled to the rights under the provisions of the Regulation and applicable legislation, such as the right to access to your personal data, right to correction of inaccurate personal data, right to data erasure or data processing restriction (under the applicable law), as well as the right to data portability, if applicable.
We do not use profiling methods and shall not submit your data to third parties, unless necessary in specific cases (e.g. if the information requested by you concerns the company’ activities
in another country).
For further information concerning personal data protection in our company you can contact us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: May 2018